Monday, March 21, 2011

Goals for this week

I have a lot to do this week.  I need to submit my class proposals for NGS.  I have joined APG and am doing the Pro Gen program so I also need to submit my assignment.  I am meeting with a client and need to finish the report.  I also am overburdened with Random Acts requests and MOSGA.  lol  But it will all get done in due time.  I am going to make an appointment with myself to work on my genealogy next week.  I have a goal to finish my "Wright" side by July.  Well at least put what I have in a book. :-)  Busy Busy.  I am excited about all of it though.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh and one more thing. I accomplished another goal of taking all of my interviews on 8mm camcorder tapes, VHS and cassettes in to be put onto DVD. It costs a pretty penny, but it really needed to be done. I listened to part of one I did with my uncle that died last year. It made me smile to hear his voice. I hope you think about that with your own descendants. Someone out there will want to hear your voice when you are gone. :-)

    ReplyDelete