Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Monday Madness and tombstone tuesday

Well I have been very busy so I have been posting in bulk, but posting still.  I'm still in the process of getting everything around to send off for the medical records for Earl Black.  I got all the certificates now, just got to get it all together. 
Tombstone Tuesday...
This tombstone is of an ancestor on one side and he is the furthest back I have so far on that line.  His name is Elisha Martin and he is the father to Margaret Martin Garner.  Her tombstone picture is the first one I put on my blog.  It's in Clear Creek cemetery in Gallatin, Missouri.  There is so much I would love to know about this family.  When did his wife die and where is she buried?  What happened to Margarets husband after she died?  Who is Elisha's parents and family and how did they come to live in Gallatin?  All of these start with just one tombstone.  Maybe someday I will be posting the answers. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment